Saturday, November 1, 2008

Biaramas


Heard from my brother that we can buy cheaper bus tickets online. Biaramas! (visit its website http://202.9.99.148/). I registered my dad's name online and anxiously went to Biaramas ticketing counter tonight to reload RM88 into his account. When I reached there, I didn't check and listen properly to the staffs when being prompted about the user id. She kept saying, "Ambrose?". I said ya. Who knows that she entered the amount of RM88 into another person with the name of Ambrose Wong account even though I already passed my dad's IC to her. I only realised the error when I reached home and checked the account online. Haiz. My fault also because I didn't check the name on the receipt. I faster called the ticketing counter to inform them of the mistake. She said can't help and gave me the big boss' hp number. I called the big boss and explained that I'm the first time user so I didn't know this and that. Luckily still can transfer the amount back into my dad's account in the end. Praise The Lord!